If you are looking for a card which is unique, premium, this is definitely the one!
Highly popular and versatile card material, our Ultra Thick 550gsm New France Textured White Card is one of the thickest name card material that you can find in the market!
On one side of the card, you have the option of applying full colour background printing, or just text and logo without background colour.
The other side of the card, you have the option of applying single colour letterpress printing or letterpresse printed without colour. The letterpressed graphic on our premium New France Textured White card is definitely eye-catching and stunning!
There are many finishing methods available for name cards, but nothing come close to the premium feel of letterpress printing!
Letterpress printing is the oldest of the traditional printing techniques and remained the only important one from the time of Gutenberg, about 1450, until the development of lithography – Britannica
550G ULTRA PREMIUM LETTERPRESS NEW FRANCE TEXTURED WHITE NAME CARD Highlights:
- Superior Quality– 550gsm extra thick, extra hard Premium Textured White Card.
- First Class Craftsmanship – With letterpress printing, your card is instantly recognizable amongst all!
- Exceptional Feel – Subtle texture offers superb handling feel!
- Brilliant colour – Naturally white in colour, it is the most ideal material to show case your corporate branding.
- Eco-Friendly– Want to play a part to protect our environment?
You worked hard for your achievement, you should own a card to go along with your personal status!
550G Letterpress New France Textured White Name Card dimension is: 90 mm x 54 mm.
Production lead time will be 14 working days upon artwork confirmation & receipt of payment.
(Letterpress printing is highly manual process, no urgent production available)