Also known as edge gilding or edge finishing, painted edge business card is produced by applying either ink (pantone) or foil to the edge of name cards. The addition of an edge color will make your name cards unique and stand out from the rest.
Highly popular and versatile card material, our Ultra-Thick 550gsm Premium White Card is one of the thickest name card material that you can find in the market!
550G Premium White painted edge business card highlights:
- Extremely versatile material – 550gsm premium white card is highly versatile and it is ideal for additional finishing, for example, hot-stamping, letterpress etc.
- Superior Quality– 550gsm extra thick, extra hard Premium White Card.
- Exceptional Feel – Subtle texture offers superb handling feel!
- Brilliant color – Naturally white in color, it is the most ideal material to show case your corporate branding.
- Edge Painting – Besides gold or silver foil, we also offer the option of applying pantone color such as bright red, yellow, orange, blue!
- Eco-Friendly– Want to play a part to protect our environment? Our 550gsm Premium White Card is FSC Certified!
You worked hard for your achievement; you should own a card to go along with your personal status!
Visit our portfolio site for some of our past projects.
For alternative options, do check out our collection of Premium name cards: 500G Premium Super Black Card (Gold/ Silver Printing), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Single Sided Hot-Stamped with pained edge), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Double Sided Hot-Stamped with painted edge), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Single Sided Hot Stamped), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Double Sided Hot-Stamped) , 800G Premium Super Black.
*Special wholesale price available for larger quantity! Learn how to get Special Wholesale Price directly in your account.
#Painted Edge business card