Also known as edge gilding or edge finishing, painted edge name cards are produced by applying either ink (pantone) or foil to the edge of name cards. The addition of an edge color will make your name cards unique and definitely stand out from the rest.
800gsm Premium Super Black with single sided hot-stamped with painted edge:
- Special Gold / Silver Ink – One side of the name card will be printed using special formulated gold or silver ink to make your card outstanding!
- Premium hot–stamping color options: we offer as many as 11 hot-stamping colors to suit your corporate image! Choose from one of the following: Gold (Shining, Matt, Rose, Antique, Purple), Silver (Shining and Matt), Blue, Red and Green.
- Edge Painting – Besides gold or silver foil, we also offer the option of applying pantone color such as bright red, yellow, orange, blue!
- Superior Quality– 800gsm extra thick, extra hard Premium Black Card
- Super Black– Worry no more! With Premium Super black card, you can be assured of every single card will be similar in Black! No more variance in color.
- Eco-Friendly– Want to play a part to protect our environment? Our 500gsm Premium Super Black Card is FSC Certified!
Make your name card a special one and make it spark – and here it is, your vibrantly showcased name card!
Visit our portfolio site for some of our past projects on Premium Super Black Card.
For alternative options, do check out our collection of Premium Super Black Card: 500G Premium Super Black Card (Letterpress), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Double Sided Hot-Stamped with painted edge), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Single Sided Hot Stamped), 500G Premium Super Black Card (Double Sided Hot-Stamped), 500G Premium Super Black Card, 800G Premium Super Black Card.
*Special wholesale price available for larger quantity! Learn how to get Special Wholesale Price directly in your account.
#Painted edge name cards